- React/Redux (& friends)
* - Ant Design, Moment, FullCalendar, Recharts, SASS/SCSS, LESS, Stylus, BEM, Bootstrap, SVG, Redux Thunk, Redux-Saga, axios, Chart.js, Node.js, Jest, Git, JIRA, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma
EXPERIENCE (4+ years)
(Jan 2020 - Now)PROXIFY (proxify.io)
Now I'm working as remote developer with outsourcing company.
(August 2020 - Jan 2020)VEEGO
Worked remotely for a startup based on Ramat Gan, Israel where were developing product for ISP operators
(March 2020 - July 2020)TIREK (freelance project)
An open-source project for tracking and managing funds for hospitals in dark times of COVID-19
- Responsibilities: helping other volunteers creating web and mobile app
- Achievements: app should've started working in a week, needed to learn mobile development fast (using Flutter)
(March 2020 - July 2020)TAMAK (freelance project)
Food delivery service, where I took role of main (single) frontend developer and created the main website and admin panel for orders, foods, and staff management
- Responsibilities: creating main app and admin panel
- Achievements: Excluding preparations, the main website was made in 3-4 days, and started working immediately
(February 2020 - June 2020)IZISHOP (freelance project)
a Turkish clothes dropshipping marketplace, where I made an admin panel for managers, operators and marketers, and partially the main website
- Responsibilities: designing and making admin panel, making main website
- Achievements: product was made relatively fast (4-5 months) after companies two years of failed development history
- Challenges: business processes weren't established at the beginning of development (especially logistics), and we needed to change/rewrite a lot of things in a very fast pace
(January 2019 - February 2020)PROTANK DYNAMICS
At the beginning of 2020 I've changed the workplace and started job as a remote frontend developer in Czech company. Company develops enterprise software solutions for city management companies in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Supporting legacy code (ASP.NET)
- Making new version of the product based on React JS
(August 2017 - December 2018)FAIRPLAY
At the end of summer of 2017 I started working as frontend developer in a bookmaker company, we developed bookmaker websites for Central Asia and Bulgaria
- Supporting desktop website, creating web app for mobile in Fairplay KZ, TojBet, and Ringobet
- Supporting PalmsBet desktop website
- Creating web app for Bironex Manager and Dealer, same for Ringotrade Manager
- RingoTrade (+RingoTrade China) - HTML Markup, creating a Single Page App, localization, supporting Traderoom (binary options game)
(September 2016 - August 2017)HTML MARKUP (freelance projects)
After the graduation I worked as freelance HTML markup developer in several projects
- Panda - creating a JS based t-shirt design editor, unfortunately project didn't make into a full grown business.
- Bugupress - a Django based news website (existed for almost 2 years)
- Saresep - a Django based analytical news website, still works
(June 2015 - August 2015)NAMBA MEDIA (internship)
In the summer of 2015 I took internship in Namba Media (years when it was cool).
- Began to work on company’s major projects immediately after learning Django Development in 4 days
- As a web developer created a backend system with API management for further use by mobile developers
- Helped to frontend dev newbies.